For work being contributed by its own author:
With the intent to deposit this work for dissemination to the general public, I agree to the following items and conditions:
- In depositing this collection of files and associated bibliographic metadata (the Work), I grant Chinese American Librarians Association Digital Repository System (CALASYS) the non-exclusive right to retain and distribute the work in whole or in part, in and from its electronic format, according to the access level set forth in the Author Contribution Form.
- I represent and warrant to CALASYS that:
- the Work is my original work
- the Work contains no misrepresentation or infringement of third parties' work or property
- the Work contains no libel, invasion of privacy, or other unlawful matter
- the Work is fully responsible by myself for all legal and contents issues including copyright claim.
- I have obtained all necessary rights to permit the CALA-CALASYS to distribute the Work and that any third-party owned content is clearly identified and acknowledged within the Work.
- I agree to indemnify and hold CALASYS harmless from any breach of the representations and warranties set forth in this Agreement, as well as any legal consequences of misuse of the content contained in the Work, or misuse of third-party content in the Work.
- By granting this license, I acknowledge that I have read and agreed to the terms of this agreement and all related CALASYS policies.
For work being contributed by someone other than its author:
I have been designated as a proxy by the author of this Work. I certify that the Author has instructed me to contribute this work to CALA-CALASYS. I understand that clicking on the “Submit” button indicates my agreement to the terms contained in this Author Agreement.