How to Contribute
Please submit / send your contribution/document to email@example.com. In your email, please provide us with the following information:
- Submitter Contact Information: Name, Email, Phone, Institute.
- Publication Type: Article, thesis/dissertations, book or book chapter, conference or workshop item, image, video, audio, dataset, or others (please specify).
- Publication Details: Vary by publication types. Please provide details relevant to the type of publications you are submitting. Basic information would include title, author, publisher, and year.
- Abstract: Please provide an abstract or brief description of your contribution.
- Full Text: If you would like to contribute the full text, please provide an URL link to the full text, or send it as an attachment along with the email.
Before you contribute, please read our User Policy which consist of 1). Content Policy for types of document and datasets to be deposited; 2) Submission Policy concerning depositors, quality and copyright; 3) Data Use Policy. You should also read the Author Agreement before you contribute. Thank you!
- Review and acceptance: Once you submit the contribution, please allow 5 business days for the CALA-CALASYS for review. During this time, a CALA-CALASYS administrator will check the bibliographic completeness and accuracy of your contribution, and will make sure that the files you uploaded can be opened. We will not review the content of the files you uploaded, except to make sure they are within the scope of the CALA digital repository. Once the review is done, we will either deposit your contribution, or contact you if further information is needed.
- Help: If you have any questions or run into any difficulty in contributing your work, please feel free to email us any time at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your contributions!